Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player36041957, Feb 9, 2020.
My server is in russian but I am in U.S, very confusing, does anyone know how to change it?
You can change the display language for Windows Server 2019/2022 by following these steps:
Create a Remote Desktop connection to your server and log in to the server as an administrator.
Click Start, then click Settings.
Select Time & Language.
In the left bar, click Language.
Click Add a language.
In the Choose a language to install field, enter the desired language and then select it.
If you are using Windows Server 2022, enable the Set as my Windows display language option.
shell shockers 2
Here are some steps you can try to change your server's language settings from Russian to English since you are located in the US: geometry dash
- For Windows Server: Go to Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locale and set to English (United States).
- For Linux servers: Set the LANG environment variable to en_US.UTF-8 by editing /etc/default/locale or /etc/environment files.
- For web servers like Apache or Nginx: Set the locale to en_US in the configuration file. Restart the web server service.
- For MySQL: Set default-character-set=utf8 and default-collation=utf8_general_ci in my.cnf. Restart MySQL service.
- For standalone apps: Look for a settings file that contains the RU locale code and change it to EN or US as appropriate.
- Review log files, configs, menus, etc and replace RU/Russian references with US/English.
- Change default keyboard layout to US English in case inputs are still in Russian.
- For cloud servers, use localization options in control panel to change default language.
The specific steps depend on OS, apps and environment but language settings can be changed. Test thoroughly to ensure complete localization. Reach out for any other help!