New Update broke my heart

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sol[28643320], Feb 26, 2019.

1. Sol[28643320]

Sol[28643320] Житель форума

Leader of Equinox Guild
    Home Page:
    Im not trying to be dramatic, but when I woke up this morning, and saw an update for houses, I was so excited, I couldnt wait for the client to update, but when I logged in to see that the house was only bought with premium ingots, I got real sad, and a little sick to my stomach. The excitement and joy i feel waking up to do my dailies just dosent seem fun anymore, I just dont want to play this anymore. Use a more subtle touch with Pay-To-Win tactics in the future, youll retain your player base more.

2. iRonSpiKe

iRonSpiKe Житель форума

Home Page:
    Same as the Chinese language version for the USA/Europe region. (Recharge in CN version in $ as well)
    They won't get permission to sell lower.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  3. Sol[28643320]

Leader of Equinox Guild
    Home Page:
    While i am grateful for your reply, that is not much of a defense. Are we to understand that Beijing Inc. has unilateral control on all prices? It dont even matter, this is far from the only mmo in the mobile market, and if you only want to cater to your biggest spenders, you will have a very thin and unstable player base.

4. iRonSpiKe

iRonSpiKe Житель форума

Home Page:
    Publishers always have to get feedback from the developers or they'll loose the contract and have to pay punitive damages.
    Most mobile games (the AAA ones) cater to VIP players.

5. Sol[28643320]

Leader of Equinox Guild
    Home Page:
    Theres a difference between feedback and unilateral control of prices, but thats not even my point. As a player of JDM, very moderate customer, and member of your community, I feel that strong-arming people to pay money in order to enjoy a game update is unfair, and it makes it seem as though you care more about money than you do the people playing your game and spending it. Thats my problem
    --- Сообщение добавлено ---
    I was hoping that this post would illicit at least some semblance of acknowledgment that this update was unfair in that you must pay to enjoy 90% of an update, something that in any other game would be free with purchasable addons. Something that would make be believe that JDM actually cared about how their players feel, but all I got was lame excuses about how its like this in every mobile MMO (AAA ones lmao) as if that meant something. This is categorically false as I have played / moderated damn near all of them. The saddest part of leaving an mmo is leaving the people, so I want to say I had a great time meeting everyone, and thank you for accepting me. See ya guys in an another mmo <3

Kenster likes this.
  6. iRonSpiKe

iRonSpiKe Житель форума

Home Page:
    You should look carefully before making conclusions. They just ignored you. No company representative ever responded to you so...

7. Sol[28643320]

Leader of Equinox Guild
    Home Page:
    Quite literally, none of that matters. There are so many better mmo's on the market, and they are very densely populated. They have game shops also and you can pay-to-win all day long, but when they put out an update, its free to enjoy. They make this game look like a ghost town. I invite anyone who is looking for better to take a look around. There is no need to put up with unjustified arrogance.

8. iRonSpiKe

iRonSpiKe Житель форума

Home Page:
    The only part of this update that you needed to buy a item to unlock is housing. Which is just a cosmetics part. It is not going to help you in PVP or PVE.
    So I see no problem in charging players for cosmetics in my opinion.
    • The new dungeons and new map are free to join.
    • The new game mechanics unlock after 160 ascended.
    So for a house that you can pimp up and only has a social use I don't care for it.