Suggestion Thread!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by DisgruntledNubby, Sep 17, 2018.

1. DisgruntledNubby

DisgruntledNubby Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Greetings!​

Just as the title says! Suggest all your ideas and changes (within reason) that we could take into consideration to improve and strengthen your gameplay and the longevity of the game. Just remember certain requests can only be done by the developers! Suggest away! Let’s see your improvements, ideas and more.​

Jim_Mich likes this.
  2. Valentino

Valentino Житель форума

Tho, I believe probably none of my following suggestions will take place, I will try anyway for the good of the game. I will list them in the order of importance and vitality to ensure the decent lifespan of the game.

There are currently many systems or lack-off systems that are seriously hurting the game and if not addressed can send the game into a point of no return.

I repeat, this is not to diss anyone, especially not the staff/devs, but is purely out of my love for the game. I want the game to succeed just as much as you do. <3

THE URGENT:
    1. Servers:

I really, really, really don't know who's idea it is to keep on opening new servers. But this is killing the game faster than a wildfire. I log in regularly to check all servers and if your server is not the ¨NEW¨ server, it means our dear Yangcheng city is COMPLETELY empty of new players and will for there on out only be dependent on old players to keep the server active. IT IS BOUND to happen that players will leave, and with no influx of new players, the servers will slowly spiral down into death. I have friends, who are on the older servers and REFUSE to donate because they know, sooner or later there will be such a low amount of people on their server that finding groups for dailies will be impossible.

It is very clear that the reason behind this is hoping to cash out more VIPs. And from the marketing standpoint, this is a bad move. New players may donate for VIP1-3..no problem. But the actual big donors are the players who decide to stay and take it seriously. And if they know that their server is dying, there is no point in spending money.

A big issue here is also Battle for Power event that I will touch on quickly. It is VERY unfair in-terms of cross-server balance. Servers are WEEKS apart, for instance. Immortality and Ritual- 30 lvl difference, huge path difference, huge armor difference...Same for Dignity and Origin.
    And considering there is also ascension, and whatnot, the game won't stop down in path progression for a LONG time, and there will never be a way for a new server to ever win. Because the rewards are so great that the line between the servers becomes BIGGER and BIGGER with every battle of power event.
    The solution:
    Merge the REGION servers into one, there is more than enough room. There are more than enough channels and you know that. Yangcheng can easily pull 3 channels in primetime on NEW servers. While other locations in the game linger at 1 because most players never play again after level 15.
    It makes the game feel more alive, more people to group with, more people to 1v1 with, more guilds wars, an actual thriving community that wants to make people STAY and KEEP on playing every day. The community is what makes the GAME. This is a saying for every MMO.
    Regarding Battle for Power, by joining servers together, with the server level being higher because of the old server, the players from new servers would catch up quicker, enabling them to be able to stand as an equal.

2. Where are all the players? -Marketing

There is no doubt that the game is beautiful, it has many innovative features that we haven't had yet in the west. But I'm rather shocked when seeing how such a low amount of people are downloading the game compared to other titles that may not even be that good. And it is all due to marketing. Where are the Instagram ads, Youtube ads, Facebook ads? Raise awareness and maybe then enough people will come that there simply won't be enough channels and new servers will be required.

Also lets briefly touch on the 3.9 star rating.
    Why 3.9? Well let's see what makes the new players rate the game so low:
    1. The man trying to make a woman's' voice in the trailer in the intro. (Super cringy- PLEASE CHANGE).
    2. Constant VIP pop-ups. Making the players think they have to donate to have a chance of being on rankings, sending their bags packing faster than a cheetah.
    3. Player guides, features clarity, players have no idea what Life spirit is for, what Star spirits are, etc etc.
    It doesn't even say the required level on the item.
    4. Difficulty grouping. New players cannot even use the world channel, all guilds are full on the NEW servers, or dead on the OLD servers. New players cannot create a guild until 5000 gold can be spent which should be lowered or removed. There are tons of people needing a guild but cannot find ONE. ( I know that very well as the leader of a rank1 guild.)- I constantly have to decline new players and all other guilds are completely full.)
    5. Instead of constant VIP popups, and red dots popups on payment tabs!!!, there could be pop-ups to rate the game.

Remember more people- more money. More people stay- more money.
    The solution:
    I believe it is pretty obvious, so ADS everywhere. You spend less on ads compared to the gain you gain in popularity and people spending money.
    And fix the issues that makes people rate the game so low, making others not try it out.

3. Community management, official websites (Facebook, Forums), Maintenance, UPDATES.

Here we have another batch of issues. Let's begin with community management. When a player logs into the game he gets the welcome to blablabla, enjoy your stay blablabla. There should be links there to forums, official websites, announcements such as maintenance so they know before it actually happens, could also be in the game chat box.

Then there's actually the issue of the management team not even knowing what is in the game, what is in our version and what is not yet. I'm of course referring to the Lunar chest fiasco that happened on Facebook and the forums where the staff didn't even check the game to see that it's not in the spirituality shop. Things like that SHOULD NOT happen...ever. It makes the team feel unprofessional. I am sure this will be fixed with the new moderators actually playing the game and telling you beforehand, but please do not let this happen again. Its a big minus to your credibility and reputation as a publishing company.

Another issue is the forums...Why are there so many things in Russian? It is very clear that it is a Russian based publisher, also considering some of the English is off from the staff, but that's okay. But the forums should be completely translated into English. It again, makes everything feel very...off.

There is weekly maintenance...which introduces us..to nothing?..Is there for...no reason? Where.Is.the.Transparency. We want to know why the game is offline for 1.5hours. What was changed...what was updated...absolutely 0 communication.

And the last thing is the updates...or should I say..no updates? The game has been on the market play since the beginning of August...there have been no real updates other than server introductions. There should be something out by now.
    The solution:
    Be more professional. Know what you write is true. Be more clear and TRANSPARENT with the community.

THE LESS URGENT, YET IMPORTANT THINGS:

1. [EU SPECIFIC] False advertising, ripping EU players on shop prices compared to NA players:

So this one has already been brought up to the staff's attention, but I will bring it up again just in case. Under First Payment tab, both the Monthly Gift, Gift of Reverance and Growth Fund are listed in the prices 5.99$, 15.99$ and 32.99$ respectively. The current exchange rate is 1€ = 1.168$. Devs usually decide to keep the numbers between both currencies the same, at least that's how it is in most games, even tho the € is worth more than $. However, in JD Mobile, surprisingly, it's much much worse for the EU players, since the actual cost, once you have to make the payment, is 8.49€, 21,99€, and 44,99€ respectively. This is probably the biggest rip-off I have ever seen to date due to exchange rates. I have had people who refunded the packs due to falsely advertised prices (and rightfully so) and they, of course, got banned, which means they will no longer play nor spend any money.
    The solution:
    Fix the exchange rates, make the NA and EU player base pay equal money. It's 2018 goddammit. Equality? Possible compensations for people after who already bought them?

2. A list of quality of life improvements that would improve and smooth out the gameplay of both new and regular players immensely:

1. A grouping lobby. Where players can create parties, give it a name/select for which event the party is designed for, give it a level requirement, etc. Any player can access this lobby and request to join the parties that are available. This would make finding groups much easier and quicker, especially outside of your own guild.

2. Reduce the HP of the guild Bonfire. It has way too much HP. For instance, my guild is the most active on Origin, with double the activity points compared to rest, active in events etc. Yet barely manages to kill the bonfire. I CANNOT even imagine how it is for other guilds that can't muster up even 10 players online. It's basically an event that goes to waste.

3. Increase the amount of Blood forge mobs that spawn in the guild territory. For an active guild, there simply isn't enough for everyone.

4. Make it so Guilds in the Guild Wars match the other guilds with the same amount of points/equal in paths. There is nothing more exciting than having 35 players in a guild war against a completely dead guild with absolutely no one in it and you have to sit around for 20minutes.

5. Make World bosses drop 1-5 bound Ingots so they are actually worth doing as a non-new player and so they actually become COMPETITIVE and people fight over them. It gives players something to do once they finished their dailies...50gold and rank1 inserts/gems are not very exciting.

3. Chances/Probability of Success/Failure on Enchants/Inserts:

If you want players to stay and not rage quit when they fail that +15 on a holy rank level 70 weapon and they go into rage mode and spam enchants because they don't even have the +14 that they had before, just for it to go to +1, please do write out what our chances are. Truthfully. Let us know how much we are risking, let us know if getting the fortune charm is actually worth it...Make us aware what the % is so people are tilted less once they fail. A player who quits is a potential ingot buyer lost. Any player lost is a loss for the server and game as a whole.

TRIVIAL THINGS- MAKING THE GAMEPLAY MORE IMMERSIVE:

1. Translations/Localization:

Where do I even begin this one? There are so many errors regarding grammar, word formation, the actual word terms etc. I'm not even a native English speaker, can't Imagine how annoying it feels to one. I will link a few examples that are easily found:

So, is it path or is it morals:
    [​IMG]

Does it really have to write level twice?
    [​IMG]

Descriptions of daily dungeons...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, why in the world would a city/location have a different name on the map and a different one once you enter it/click on it. It causes major confusion in orientation.
    On the map it says Heyang, the location is actually called Yangcheng.
    Same for Lakeside Village, on the map, it is called Pondville??
    Completely unnecessary and should be changed to match the actual name of the village.

2. Clarity/Explanation of CC Status effects.

I must admit, I was surprised to find out this wasn't explained anywhere at all, and I'm sure most people still don't know what they do at all. I had hoped if I went into character tab, and clicked on one of the status effects, it will actually tell me what it does, but it turns out it just tells me that having higher x, just makes the x effect more likely to hit..without even explaining what the x does?
    I believe actually explaining it would be more beneficial.
    I have done some testings myself, and this is what I found out so far, but this is not 100%

Stun: unable to move, unable to attack
    Charm- Possession: able to move, unable to attack
    Dizzy- Drowsy: unable to move, unable to attack, breaks once the damage is received
    Paralyze-Paralysis unable to move, able to attack.

Please do update the tooltips and actually explain the CC status effects. They are important in PvP and PvE.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  3. player27740399

player27740399 Житель форума

1. Make items TRADABLE BETWEEN PLAYERS rather than throwing everything in auction.

2. Announce pk deaths to encourage pvp.

3. Pvp events 2x daily.

4. Fix loading that gets stuck indefinitely 20% of the time.

5. Close server 3 to get people to play in original 2 servers. There is not enough PLAYERS to require a server 3 to begin with. That was a dumb move by your company.

6. Aggressive advertisement to promote the game.

Jim_Mich and Valentino like this.
  4. iRonSpiKe

iRonSpiKe Житель форума

Home Page:
    I know players that left the game cause you have tasks they had to do in pk maps and they were being portal and npc pked.
    But o well that's the game.
    Pve and casual (VIP) players got to deal with that or the ones i know left already.

Jim_Mich likes this.
  5. Kirean

Kirean Житель форума

I love the game and will continue to play it. I was a huge fan of the original pc version and while I miss a lot of those features and skills that I am so used to, I will say you guys did a good job bringing the heart of Jade Dynasty back.

A few things Id love to see brought back or the concept brought back to the game would be:

Trade between players and sending of gifts to certain players. Being able to send armor that hasnt been equip and other items would be great. Even items that cost gold and ingots.

Also mail boxes that you can store certain items, not just the hidden boxes given to vip members.

Also being able to have pets breed and or pets that are used as a companion not just a battle pet would be nice. Also adding back in tigers and certain pets to the game that are specific to that class is missed.

Also being able to have in game children would also be nice for couples, and adding that into couples quests would be a nice feature.

Also adding in houses and property would be a huge help. Adding this in and giving us EXP from our house would be a great benefit, and also having the houses merge when married or the option to merge your houses when married to your spouse.

Also with the mail box maybe a spouse mailbox. One where the couples could store things together (maybe in the house mailbox if a house option is given to us).

Having a guild pet or guild guardian would also help to in guild events. And also having guild animals to farm constantly just like insomnia but also giving us a chance to have specific guild spawns for all members inside the guild that cap at a certain point like insomnia would be nice for those that just end up pkd constantly in the lower lvl maps (its been happening to our members way to constantly recently).

Permanent wings that can be dyed and or more option for those (dark wings, angel wings, celtic wings) something along those lines.

option to actually forge normal gear, and getting materials for that gear instead of just relying on drops.

More outfits, available for more male and females and also having the same ones that can be used as couple. So having male and female version for all outfits.

Just some ideas that myself and other players have been having. Thanks for taking our ideas into consideration!

player27813701 and Jim_Mich like this.
  6. Valentino

Valentino Житель форума

Character server transfer option. So I can pay and save my character from a dying server and atleast put my money spent into good use instead of an empty server playing by myself.

Plus plus for both right?

7. Cammy

Cammy Житель форума

I have so many suggestions especially the usability of the mobile app.
    But, before I list down all the functionalities that I want to improve... I want to suggest that there should be an option to turn off display of VIP. Hahahah
    --- Сообщение добавлено ---
    Can JD have a discord account? :) for everyone to socialize heheeh

Jim_Mich likes this.
  8. Dessine78

Dessine78 Житель форума

Making chat available from the different interfaces (auction, trigram, enhancing) would be nice. And maybe have backpack available to look at while in shop or auction.

Jim_Mich likes this.
  9. DisgruntledNubby

DisgruntledNubby Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Will forward these.

10. iRonSpiKe

iRonSpiKe Житель форума

Home Page:
    Any plans Otomi of adding the experience tab to the exchange store in game.

[​IMG]

Saw this ingame today as xp tab. :)

Another guild event that can replace event- Guild Bonfire is the guild event- spa quiz .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  11. Aobe

Aobe Житель форума

Hi, I'm finally writing because after sooooo many weeks so many servers have been open , I will get to the subject , we need a MERGE most of the top players in my server are already quiting , every day it gets harder to find even a party for dailies .Stop opening so many god dam servers for nothing .

12. Cammy

Cammy Житель форума

@Otomi and @Jim_Mich @DisgruntledNubby

Are you guys even active or pay attention to this game anymore?
    There are so many players reaching out to the support ticket but nobody is responding!
    Is this game even going to work out in the long run?
    Do you even care about building up the community in this game?
    Does it ever occur to your business meetings or daily dev standups or sprint meetings about improving the game (which I know some features and programs are out of your reach because China servers need to keep your patch updated)?

Come on, please don't be blind!
    Server 2-3-4 are dead! I was from Server 1 originally, but when Server 2 came out, I migrated. Good thing there are still players who keep up in Server 1 and they are active. On the contrary, you have to understand that other servers are unfortunate. Please resolve the problem immediately or take this as a consideration IF you still care.

Jim_Mich and Skullz6 like this.
  13. player28055959

player28055959 Житель форума

How about work on your goddamn joke of customer service to start

14. Aze[27648187]_1

Aze[27648187]_1 Житель форума

test check thread

15. Lunafreya

Lunafreya Житель форума

Going to get straight to the point with this

1. Merge servers!!
    Seriously, what's the hold up? You guys already know servers are dead/dying this is only causing more players to quit including big spenders.

2. More themed events
    Right now we have the same timed events and they are getting stale. I'm still sad that Lunar new year just passed and we got nothing...maybe do more events similar to Christmas event.

3. Communication between staff and players
    This one speaks for itself lol. There are so many angry posts because staff ignores our concerns. Also would like to see news of upcoming updates we are in the dark about the future of this game. Maybe do a q&a event or something on forum.

4. Patch notes
    In a past update we had changes to Beast God and Spawn of Evil boss difficulties which weren't announced so it would be nice to see what changes are made in detail before or after updates.

5. Advertising
    This has been discussed before and really needs no explaining. I've never even seen an advertisement for this game. I looked up jade dynasty randomly and ended up here lol

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019