USD/VND to Gold unfair priced

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by GkilluaT, Oct 2, 2018.

?

should publisher change their price and vip system?

1. yes

91.7%
  2. no

8.3%
  1. GkilluaT

GkilluaT Житель форума

JD vietnamese server charge 10k vnd (0.43 usd) for 50 ingot, USA version charge 0.99 USD for 60 ingot. Price for ingot is doubled. In Vietnamese server vip 9 to 10 require 18,000 ingot recharge, In USD server vip 8 to 9 require 20,000 ingot recharge. The amount of ingot to upgrade vip level is more than double. So, We can obtain the same items and server in Vietnamese server for 1/4 of the price or less. (note the current on going event in vietnamese server reward 25,000 bound ingot for 2,500 ingot recharge.

What make you think you can get away with this kind of over charge? Please, fix the usd to gold price and reward our account the missing gold. Also, fix the vip system. The different in price stunned me when I find out. This is a total ripoff. The gold price is modified to be double and the vip system is more than double, together we have to pay more than 4 times the people that play Vietnam server and guess what happen when all server get merge into a global server?

P/S ninja girl reborn (another mobile game) price is similar across their server in different region, Vietnamese server (Hoc Vien Tam Quoc), SEA server (GirlxBattle), U.S server (ninja girl reborn). All 3 servers in 3 different region have the same price for diamond. So why does JD price different from Vietnam server to U.S server and the different is stunning.

Attached Files:

Nopieee likes this.
  2. Otomi

Otomi Житель форума Staff Member Community Manager

Hello.
    We do not have any Vietnamese servers, as the game is only officially available in North America and Europe.

3. Hell

Hell Житель форума

So what is your explanation about this problem ? I just top up 30k ingots from vip 9 to 10 . and I never knew about this problem till now . this is so unfair for us .

4. player27979113

player27979113 Житель форума

Please give us an explanation as soon as possible before we lost interesting in your game and feel like we got cheated .

5. Otomi

Otomi Житель форума Staff Member Community Manager

If you play the Vietnamese version of the game, you need to discuss this topic with the developers. As we only run North American and European versions.

6. Nopieee

Nopieee Житель форума

This version has WAY less people than Vietnamese version, if you want us to support your game, then there is no reason why we should pay double for the same amount of ingots.